1. Dress warmly.
Each Journey lasts for approx. 45 minutes outdoors.
2. Please plan to arrive 45 minutes before your journey.
Traffic may be heavier than usual.
3. Journeys leave from the church
Pick up your tour pass in the lobby.
4. Your ticket is for a journey within a 1/2 hour time slot.
Groups leave every 5 minutes.
A 5:30 pm Journey will leave between 5:30 & 6:00 pm
5. Ages 2 and under are free but they need their own ticket.
Adults may not use an infant's ticket.
6. You must bring the confirmation printout of your tickets with you.
Sorry, it's just what we have to have!
7. Tickets are non-refundable & can only be scanned once.
8. We do not have will call capabilities.
9. You'll be placed in a group of 25-28 other travelers to take your Journey.
More fun for everyone!
10. Please leave your valuables at home
Not in your car!
More info in FAQ
For ASL interpreting for the deaf contact Nohe Jarnes at 253-625-1854